Saturday, January 8, 2011

I did it! I just printed my book Grandma Camp On A Budget. It turned out great! At least my children will have a legacy of me and know that I enjoy the times we have together. I just took it to a local printer for printing and binding. I am trying to sell the 25 copies I ordered and then maybe self-publish. This is a test to see if it is a good idea to self publish, I am not going to lay out a few hundred dollars to self-publish and then find no return.
I was able to cross this off my "bucket list".
What will you do this year to accomplish a goal?
I don't want to leave a mess for our children, so we are doing wills and organizing the paperwork that is important into a "family info" binder. Each of my children have been given one of their own binders to fill out as well as a copy of the location of the important documents of ours that they may need in case of death or emergency.
Hey, that's 2 things off my bucket list!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the book and on organizing your paperwork! I am hoping to do a grandma camp this summer for the first time. We'll see how that goes :) Yes I want to leave the written word behind too for my family. I have some book plans in the making. So much to do, so little time!

    ReplyDelete