Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Graduation Gift


A while ago I shared how we do birthdays. The first grandchild that has received enough pillowcases to make a quilt just graduated today! Making the quilt seemed like such  good idea. Except I forgot one thing--I don't know what I am doing! It turned out O.K. but  sure will start earlier for the next one! I backed this one with fleece so I would not have to use batting and it would still be warm.



The pillowcases I started with
The finished product
 
I think he likes it!



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new graduate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really take pleasure in this specific great submit you could have supplied for all of us. My partner and i promise this might always be good for the majority. Regards: graduation ideas

    ReplyDelete